Fusion raked glass panel 200mm wide and designed to be installed with fusion handrail and baserail on rake stairs only, and fixed in place with the fusion glass clamp brackets (available separately in chrome or brushed nickel). Part of the Fusion range of glass and oak modern staircase systems and available in a range of options and finishes.
- Fusion rake glass panel
- Toughened polished glass
- BS EN 12150-12000
- Polished edges
- Panel size 6x200x614mm
- Installed panel size based on 42 degree pitch 614x269mm
- 2x 16mm fixing holes
- Hole fixings centres 641mm
- Suitable for stair pitches 38-45 degrees
- For use with un-grooved handrail & baserail
- Opening required between handrail and baserail is 775mm
- NOT Suitable for Landings
- Pack of 1
Suitable for all domestic & commercial applications.
Solid construction for quality assurance.
One pack of 2 glass brackets are required per glass panel.
Each panel has fixing holes for easy installation.
For elements, glass, stairparts and fixings select from the links below